Rwanda A1 FW 15+

€ 7.10 / kg

Karango, Western Rwanda

Fully Washed 15+

Specialty

Certified Fairtrade, RFA

FOB Dar es Salaam

Samples Available

 

Request Quote
0
SKU: RW-007-C-K15W Categoría:

Descripción

Producer: Kopakaki Dutegure

MENSAJE DE LA COMPAÑÍA

Kopakaki-Dutegure is located in Rubengera sector, Karongi District, in the western province of Rwanda. It grows 80% of its coffee in the Kivu Belt of Karongi District, intercropped with shade trees. The remaining 20% of its coffee trees are cultivated high in the hills, where most of the soil is volcanic to create a unique cup profile. Started in 2005, had its own Wet mill in 2007. The production capacity is of 1,000 MT. Kopakaki aims to make coffee farming a gender-equal business by encouraging the participation of women throughout the chain. Fairtrade and RFA certificate. 993 members among them 437 women and 556 are men.

Trazabilidad

Puerto de Amberes
Puerto de Destino

Belgium

Puerto Mombasa
Almacén Local

Mombasa, Kenya

Kopakaki Dutegure
Productor

Karango, Rwanda

Información adicional

Peso N/D
Materia Prima

Café

Crop Year

2022

Grado

SW 15+

Localización del Stock

Ruanda

Cosecha

2022

Sample Quantity

Muestra de 250gr, Saco de 60 kg

Origin

Ruanda

Price Terms

FOB

Process

Semi Washed

Screen Size

Screen 15

Segment

Commercial

Stock Samples

Yes

Valoraciones

No hay valoraciones aún.

Solo los usuarios registrados que hayan comprado este producto pueden hacer una valoración.

Productos exclusivos